Saturday, April 2, 2011

Function As Designed (Archived)



Most heavenly and gracious Father, I come before your excellence, not how I pretend to be, but as I am, always in submission before your throne of grace to express my gratitude for your loving kindness you continue to bestow on an undeserving people.  I thank you for waking up me this morning, Lord.  You protected my family and me while we slumbered, and saw it not robbery to provide a hedge of protection for my home, oh God.  I pray oh God, that you did the same for each reader and doer of your word.  I pray a blessing on wherever they are, and I pray that your Holy Spirit reign down on them setting the atmosphere to receive your word in spirit and in truth.  Father you are a loving and forgiving God, and I pray oh God that you forgive us of any sin thought, spoken, or performed.  We give you all honor and praise, and we pray this prayer in Jesus name. Amen




Let me begin by sharing with you, that this morning’s message may be seen as offensive.  Some topics are sensitive to people, but I am a child of God, who has been made free by Jesus Christ.  I am no longer held captive by individual’s preferences or feelings.  However it is not my intent to offend anyone, but to offer what I believe is truth based on the Holy Scriptures, and my opinion also based on the Holy Scriptures, and not by personal feelings backed by what I feel is to be so.  With that being said, I pray that you receive the message, or at least consider it.

I am an IT (Informational Technology) Professional by trade.  I help individuals work from a remote location.  Simply put, I assist them to work from any location outside of their office as though they were sitting in their office.  The function is pretty simple when you know the foundation.  However, there are some users, who do not understand the concept, and try to do things that the program was not designed to do.  For example, let’s say a program was built to multiply only two digit numbers.  Some users feel because it is multiplication, it should multiply any digit numbers.  Logically, this is correct, but this specific program was not designed to do it.  So when the users I support try to do things that my program was not designed for, I explain this to them, and I close the ticket as “No action required.  Program is functioning as designed.”  Now, put this away for a bit in your mental closet.

I got to the gym at least 4 times a week.   When I am at the gym, I look at other men especially if they are targeting the same muscles I am.  When I see a man who has firmer and more developed area of muscle than I do, I watch carefully.  I watch because I know if I mimic them, eventually I would either have the same stature or come close to it.  One evening, I was concentrating on my upper body, and it so happened that there was a young man near me also working on his upper body.  When I saw his face, I could no longer focus on my workout.  I am not ashamed to say this, but that was the prettiest man I have ever seen.  What I mean by this, is his body structure was that of a man, but his face just seemed, feminine to me.  At times I was actually staring at this man.  Not in awe, but more like what the………..My wife does her eyebrows, so I know when someone does their eyebrows.  His was done superbly.  His face did not appear to have any blemishes.  The only facial hair he had was his eyebrows.  This man became a distraction for me so of course, I moved.  I continued my workout and was thinking, well, look at Prince.  He has some feminine ways, but he was known to be promiscuous with women.  I hear of stories all the time about men getting manicures and pedicures, facials, spa treatments, blah, blah, and more blah.  I am just not that type of man, but more power to them.  So I dismissed it out of mind.  After my workout, I went to the locker room to change, and he was there.  It was obvious that he had just come out of the shower.  At that time, another gentlemen came in and stated, “you are just now finishing”, in which he confirmed.  The gentlemen then said, “I am going to run to the store and be waiting outside in 15 minutes.”  Then they embraced in a way, which I considered to be inappropriate for two men to embrace especially if one is barely clothed.  I dismissed it just the same, because not all men behave like me.  What I did not dismiss was when the gentlemen repeated that he would be out there in 15 minutes, and my feminine faced friend responded, “ok hon”.  Ok hon?

With what I’ve just shared, it points to this young man as being a homosexual.  Some may say what is wrong with that?  Well let’s search the scripture.

·        So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." (Ge 1:27-28)
·        And the LORD God said, "It is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him."  (Ge 2:18)
·        Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. (Ge 2:22) 

Based on the above scripture, and if we believe them to be true God created man and women and told them to be fruitful and multiply the earth; in other words to procreate.  Same sex couples cannot perform this as God designed.  Let’s look at some more scripture.

·        You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (Le 18:22)
·        And they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know (have sex with) them carnally." (Ge 19:5)
·        And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. (Jude 1:6-7)
·        Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.  For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.  Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. (Ro 1:24-27)
·        And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' "and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? (Mt 19:4-5)
·        Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, (1Co 6:9)
·        Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband. (1Co 7:2 – if celibacy is not chosen)

Please retrieve what I asked to put in your mental closet.  Do you have it?  Remember when I spoke about the program and people attempting to use it outside of how it was designed?  It is the same scenario when a man or woman attempt to have relations with the same sex outside to how they were designed.  When we say it is ok for someone to be homosexual or a lesbian, we are failing to recognize that some mental issues are present.  If a man begins to bark like a dog, or meow like a cat, or do anything that mimic an animal, the first thing we would think, is that this person has lost their mind.  We would say why is this human being behaving like an animal?  It is the same where a man was created a man, yet behaves as though he is a woman and vice versa for a woman.  There is an issue there.  In one of the underlined words above taken from scripture, it states “what is against nature” Meaning this was not how God designed them, yet they will attempt to alter nature.  When we agree when someone says that they were born that way, we are disregarding how God created man and woman.  We are stating that God’s creation was not perfect.  We are not software programs where we have many versions such as mankind v 1.0 until one version has no kinks in it.  We were created perfect by an almighty God who has no error in Him, yet when we agree or consider the possibilities of the above, we are agreeing or considering that God’s creation may have had a flaw.  God created male one way and women another. 
The male organ makes up half of the reproduction process.  The woman’s organ makes up the other half.  Together, they create another human being.  That is how God designed us.  That is what God meant when He said “Be fruitful and multiply”.  Men and women who follow this natural order are similar to those who follow the computer program as it was designed.  Those who feel they want to go against natural order, yet still receive the same results, are those who go against the computer program’s design.  These are the ones, who now want marriage to be re-defined.  These are the ones who have gender modifications.  These are the ones who receive hormonal injections.  The list goes on and on.

That young man addressed his facial appearance in a manner how my wife would.  He was not born this way, but somewhere in his life, there were signs of him choosing to behave opposite his natural gender.  I cannot assume that no one around him taught him different. As children of God, we must take a stronger stance on those things that are opposite of what thus saith the Lord.  Am I saying to create a movement that specifically target homosexuals or lesbians?  No.  Am I saying let’s follow the words of Buju Banton?  Absolutely not!  What I am saying is take a firmer stance on what God has to say on many issues including the lifestyle choices of men and women who desires the same sex.   If not, what we are doing is compromising, and we run the risk of creating a pattern of compromise where we move further away from God instead of closer.  We then determine what we feel is acceptable instead of acknowledging what God states is acceptable.  The Church has become a joke, since the molestation performed by clergy, promiscuous Pastors, thieving Pastors, and to my shock a Church known as a gay Church (UPPC –aka Vision Church).  A gay Church?  What doctrines are preached there?  Are lives being changed?  Is killing flesh a focus?  What about God’s stance on sin?  Or what about who will inherit the Kingdom?  The world has crept into the Church, and now I am concerned that there will be those who would want to redefine the meaning of Church.  Lord have mercy if it does.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment